These are Nylon coating systems developed and formulated for applications where in addition to the inherently high durability of Nylon, some additional properties are required. Nylon R-LF: Nylon has a low coefficient of friction. This formulation increases this characteristic without reducing durability.
- Reduces the sliding force and heat generated between moving items on contact
- Reduces wear
- Reduces squeaks and rattles while having the ability to withstand impact
- • Nylon R-LF is registered on the IMDS database
Nylon R-AG: Abrasion resistance, and the fact that it is entirely unaffected by solvents make Nylon a good choice as the base for an anti graffiti finish. Our Nylon R AG is formulated to improve the resistance to the harsh chemicals needed to clean off graffiti and to help stop the paint/inks used from penetrating into the coating.
- Developed in conjunction with London Underground to meet their exacting requirements train hand poles
- Can be cleaned with the most powerful NMP based graffiti removers
- Full range of colours and textures available
- Meets the requirements of Document M - “warm to the touch”