These drives are reliable, efficient and easy to mount and setup. By using MOS FET technology losses are low and therefore there is no need for fan colling or large heat sinks. For safety these drives operate in the current mode and use a plus or minus 10 volt control signal.
- 24 to 80 volts DC input range (maximum 100 volts)
- Adjustable current limit
- Adjustable null offset.
- Adjustable gain control.
- Enable and Error indicators.
- +/- 10 volt command signal.
- Current sense output 0 to 2.5 volts
- Enable High or Enable Low
For more information call us on +44 (0)1704 563777 or visit our website: