Cortec® VPCI 111 | VPCI® Emitter Capsules | Corrosion Protection For Metals | Valdamark of Valdamark Ltd
These VCI emitters feature Cortec’s proprietary VPCI® (
These VCI emitters feature Cortec’s proprietary VPCI® ( vapour phase corrosion inhibitor) technology. This sophisticated VPCI formula bonds to the internal metal surfaces around it forming a molecular layer to protect critical, complicated or expensive equipment from corrosion damage.
Benefits of Cortec VPCI 111 emitters
- Cost effective & economical to use
- Keeps working and continuously protecting for up to 24 months either during operation or when inactive.
- Particularly effective in polluted & humid environments.
- Does not interfere with equipment’s mechanical or electrical performance in any way.
- Offers multi-metal, both ferrous and non-ferrous metals rust protection.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Non-toxic and safe to whoever is handling the device.
- Compact and saves space.
- Nitrates, halogens & phosphates free.
- Does not require spraying, wiping or dipping.
- Impressive environmental credentials at both a national and international level. VOC (volatile organic compound) values in line with the strict levels/regulations prescribed in the Southern California Clean Air Act.
- Self-adhesive backing and date label.
- FDA approved for the corrosion protection of electronic equipment’s within food processing facilities.
- Approved for use by both NATO and the United States military.
- Electronics equipment either operational, packaged or being stored
- Marine navigation & communication devices
- Aviation electronic controls
- Electronic motors
- Switching equipment
- Fuse and power supply housings
- Medical devices and equipment
- Electrical wire ways & terminals
- Scientific devices and measuring equipment
- Telecoms equipment and remote control electrical devices
Characteristics of the Product
- Type VPCI
- Model 111
- Dimension Various
- Brand Cortec