Dibal CLS-4000 automatic weigh-price labeller allows the C-labelling of articles with fix or variable weight and price information, without stopping the production line due to dynamic weighing. With the new C...
Dibal CLS-4000 automatic weigh-price labeller allows the C-labelling of articles with fix or variable weight and price information, without stopping the production line due to dynamic weighing. With the new CLS-4000 for C-wrap labelling your products will stand out on the shelf.
- A small-sized unit, which makes it easier to integrate into pre-existing lines.
- Easy to change tray size, which reduces changing times:Allows labels of up to L500 mm.
- Automatic motorized adjustment of the belts, optional.
- Prints Windows fonts and logos.
- Labelling of fix/variable weight/price.
- Discrimination by weight checking.
- Orders management.
- Labelling of totals.
- Generic traceability on label.
- Adapted to comply with EU Regulation 1169/2011 referring to food information.
- EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, CODE 128, ITF-14, GS1 Datamatrix and GS1 Databar (up to 4 codes per label).
- Weighing type:
- Dynamic or static.
- Ranges depending on the dimensions of the weighing conveyor:
- 6 kg/2 g with conveyor of up to L400 x W280 mm.
- 10 kg/5 g, 3 kg/1 g or other, contact us.
- Printing type:
- Thermal Transfer (TT). Possibility of including ribbon saver.
- Long-lasting 4”.
- 8 dots/mm.
- 12 dots/mm, optional.
- Printing speed:
- Up to 406,4 mm/s.
- Label applicator type:
- By contact/drag.
- Dimensions depending on the inches of the printhead:
- From W40 x L125 mm, up to W131 x L500 mm (4”).
- Material: AISI 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
- Protective cover for C labeller (optional):
- Material and characteristics: stainless steel AISI 304, with protection against water.
- Material and characteristics: polyurethane, rigid or elastic depending on the equipment range, with FDA approval.
- Material: stainless steel.
- “Qwerty” keypad and backlit graphic LCD display.
- Optional 15” TFT touch screen.
COMMUNICATION TO PC
- Ethernet TCP/IP.
- RMS: for equipment configuration, production data management and back up (LBS).
- DLD: for graphic design of labels.
- DRC: for remote control of the console.
- Integration tools: see section on software.
- Electrical: 230 V y 50 Hz.
- Air: max. 150 l/min (at 5-8 bar).
- Dibal LP-3000 manual weigh-price labeller.
- Dibal GS-3000 batch collector.
- 90º deflector.
- Dibal MD-5000 metal detector.
- X ray inspection systems.