This machine can be used for vacuum packaging and modified atmosphere packaging. It is available in two versions; a standard model and a model for validated sealing. This has long been an important requirement for the medic...
This machine can be used for vacuum packaging and modified atmosphere packaging. It is available in two versions; a standard model and a model for validated sealing. This has long been an important requirement for the medical and pharmaceutical markets, however it is now becoming a necessity for markets where trace ability and provenance are key drivers.
Both versions are available with a sealing length of 520 mm, 720 mm or 1020 mm. These machines come equipped with a foot pedal option as standard.
Advantages to using the Audion 720 MVMed
- Design is compact and allows for easy fitting into smaller work spaces
- Good price-quality ratio
- Heavy duty design
- Large sealing bar opening of 45 mm
- It is possible to turn off 1 sealing bar
- Easy to operate digital panel
- The MV is suitable for the production of vacuum and MAP packaging (Modified Atmosphere Packaging)
- Bi-active sealing bars are suitable for laminate and heavy gauge pouches
- Machine can be equipped with a support system
- On a support the machine can be used in horizontal and diagonal sealing position and the machine is adjustable in height
- Pneumatic closure of the sealing bars (prevents overheating of the electromagnets)
- Machine built to the latest standards
See our MED model checklist below.
If you prefer to have a validatable machine
If you would like a stable seal process
When a client is using a thicker gauge film
When a client is using a difficult to seal film
When a client is using a gusset bag to achieve a good seal quality on 2 – 4 layers
If a higher temperature is needed
If a longer seal time is needed
If the requested production capacity is high. The temperature remains stable with the MED version whereas with the standard version the operator may go too fast and not allow enough time for the seal wire to cool. Teh temperature then needs to be adjusted.
The MED variant guarantees optimal performance.