MCM's range of ATEX certified portable and on-line hygrometers redefine the boundaries for hazardous area work. Combining state of the art Sensor and processing power with the most stringent ATEX certification!
The MicroView ATEX Portable Hygrometer is like no other! Super-fast, robust in construction, approved for hazardous area usage and with a calibration traceable to National Standards, this is the ultimate tool for rapid, reliable gas analysis in the most demanding spot-checking applications.
- Temperature Controlled Silicon Sensor transfers laboratory accuracy in to the field, offering a transfer standard instrument with unrivalled speed of response.
- Automatic Push Purge® Sensor drydown for rapid response, elimination of hysteresis and resistance to contamination.
- Graphical display for detailed sample information and audit capability.
- Internal datalog feature measurements in the instrument memory for review at a later time.
- Automated features and management key simplify operation and prevent unauthorised use.
Measuring just 200 x 100 x 62mm, and weighing barely 1kg, the MicroView Compact can be used either as a stand-alone transmitter, or as the processing power behind a larger, self-validating or self-calibrating system.