10 Industrial Electrical Training Video Course Library - Product
Available in DVD format of the CD format. (With the DVD format, test, guide, etc. in print. Extra printed workbooks can be ordered separately. With the CD format, all documents are in digital format on the CDs.
Electrical Distribution, Electrical Control Circuits, Motor Controls, and PLCs.
This 10 video course library covers automation control with sensors and electrical components and PLC DVDs/CDs. Includes DC and AC motor controller, 3 phase transformer, and many more industrial motor, power, and automation control training modules.
- Great for training maintenance and industrial engineers.
In addition to enforcing and maintaining the National Electric Code (NEC), our programs also help complement and support the employee training requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1090.332 and ISO 9000 Section 4.18 regulations
- It's even easy to train multiple people, simply order additional student kits.
In choosing the interactive CD format, you will not need printed workbooks as they are built into the interactive CDs in the form of Review Questions, Final Test, and Prints Certificate with student's score on it. Use CD for a single student, or unlimited user in your facility.
Use our exclusive interactive software to train and evaluate everyone going through the CD-ROM program. Just watch one of the lessons. Then, take a review quiz to see how much was learned. For each question, you'll get instant feedback, and if you miss a question, you will receive a follow-up question to make sure you understand the explanation provided in the feedback.
Assess the performance of each person going through the programs. An interactive Final Exam consists of 20 randomly selected questions from a pool of questions.
- Understanding 3-Phase Power and Plant Distribution (51:16 min)
- Electrical Switching, Timing & Control Devices (60:14 min),
- Instrumentation: Discrete & Sensory (50:22 min)
- Understanding Electrical Diagrams & Control Circuits (52:12 min),
- Preventive Maintenance & Troubleshooting Control Circuits (34:53 min)
- Introduction to Electrical Motor Control Operations & Protection (64:32 min)
- Sizing the Protection of Electric Motors & Control Circuits (22:02 min)
- AC Motor Controls & Troubleshooting (64:11 min)
- DC Motor Controls & Troubleshooting (38:13 min)
- Understanding & Applying PLCs in Electrical Controls (64:53 min)
Dale Frazier, Electronic System Technician, City of Columbus, OH
"A very complete system. It's exactly what I expected!"
" You've made my job much easier, helped our electrical department, and lowered the overall machine downtime in our facilities."
- Nick Meheula, Plant Maintenance, Oahu Transit Services
" Your video programs are convenient to schedule. We can train all three of our shifts in a very convenient and economical way."
- Rick Pruden, Electrical Engineer, Bundy Corporation
" I've had the opportunity to evaluate many training materials and I've found these video training programs to be the best I've seen."
—Bob Desoto, Continuing Education Professor, University of California-Fullerton
" We looked at video training from several different companies. We like this training video program so much we bought it immediately. They cover everything that we really need to know."
- George Cooros, PLC Training Instructor, US Steel Co.
Characteristics of the Product
- Type Training Videos
6 products - Business Industrial Network
Company catalogues - Business Industrial Network
Automation Training Software - Unlimited Students Site & Enterprise Licenses. (English)
Mechanical Training Software - Unlimited user, site licenses. (English)
Automation Training Software Workbook Sample (English)
Electrical Troubleshooting and PLC Troubleshooting Training (English)
LEAN | TPM | Autonomous Maintenance Steps (English)
OPC for SCADA and DCS training (English)