Legal information - Rope & Sling Specialists
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (SIC07)||Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment (77320)|
|No employees||0-9 Employees|
Presentation - Rope & Sling Specialists
1. 1000 tonne 'Talurit' Hydraulic Press
Capacity 1mm - 54mm dia Wire Rope
Comprehensive range of die-sets including taper, steel and straight ferrule terminations.
2. 150 Tonne 'Talurit' Mini-Press
Capacity 1mm - 24mm dia Wire Rope.
3. 'Talurit' Hand Press Portable on-site rigging.
1. Hand Splicing - for Wire & Fibre Ropes up to 75mm dia.
2. White Metal/Resin Socketing - for Wire Rope.
(Both the above services are available on-site.)
3. Flat Braided Wire Rope Slings
recommended for lifting steel coil, bundles of tubes, reinforcing bar and timber.
1. Steel Wire Rope from 1mm - 54mm dia including General Engineering, Rotation - resistant and compacted constructions, Galvanised and Stainless Steel finishes available. We also hire ropes.
General Information - Rope & Sling Specialists
Executives - Rope & Sling Specialists Download the executives list
Mr Ron Harrison
Participation - Rope & Sling Specialists
Other Companies recomended by Kompass:
Key figures - Rope & Sling Specialists
Activities - Rope & Sling Specialists
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) : Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment (77320)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Rental and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment (7732)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods (7730)
- Cordage and ropes
- Nets and netting, textile
- Cables, ropes, bands and tapes, metal
- Slings, metal
- Chains, metal, by use
- Fasteners and fixing devices, metal, industrial
- Cutting, cutting-off and sawing tools
- Games of skill
- Gantries, lifting beams and jib attachments
- Cable reels and retractors
- Lifting platforms
- Lifts and elevators
- Conveyors for bulk
- Conveyors for unit loads
- Goods and warehouse sorting machines
- Continuous mechanical handling for bulk NES
- Continuous mechanical handling for unit loads
- Training courses, quality, safety and environment