Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
OLGUN CELIK A.S.
Leading Spring Technology
News Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Dec 25 2018
To be the leader spring supplier in Europe and to achieve worldwide recognition through latest engineering technologies, advanced quality methodologies & equipments, competitive cost as a reliable partner OEMs depend on.
- Offering innovative design solutions to meet customers' demands for optimum performance, durability and efficiency in a wide range of commercial vehicle applications
- Investing continually on Product Development to sustain our Know-How
- Increasing the cooperation with universities
- Targeting continuous increase for customer satisfaction to enable us worldwide penetration and sustainable growth
- Introducing new technologies in all areas on time to achieve the leadership in leaf spring industry
- Providing premium products and serving to our customers by using high technology and flexible production systems
- Applying innovative solutions to increase the efficiency in all areas and to maintain the competitive costs
- Using approved alternative raw material sources to keep continuity of the production and cost competitiveness
- Serving customers all over the world with fast logistics & supply reliability
Dec 3 2018
OlgunCelik signed a long-term contract at the start of 2010 with Lean Enterprise Institute, an international consulting and training organization. Regular lean organization trainings are provided to employees at every level, from top-tier management to blue-collar workers. As a result of this program, the most important customer values are identified with Lean Enterprise experts and OlgunCelik’s own Value Streams were established that are going to satisfy customer values, eliminate waste and improve productivity.
Company information Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
OlgunCelik's product portfolio features all kinds of spring used in light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles including high technology and quality.
- Parabolic Leaf Springs,
- Conventional Leaf Springs,
- Air Linkers
- Z-type Leaf Springs
OlgunCelik is a powerful brand in the competitive global market with its modern facilities, experienced work force and technical knowledge.
OlgunCelik holds the
- Daimler Category A, Ford Q1, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO/IEC 27001 and TS 18001 certificates, which are the highest production and quality control standards in the leaf spring industry.
At OlgunCelik, all the production processes and quality control activities, from incoming material inspection to finished product final quality control, are monitored and documented according to global standards and customer requirements.
- Microstructure analysis
- Decarbonization measurement
- Micro hardness
- Fatigue life tests
- Pre-loading tests
- Dimensional measurement
- Crack control tests
- Surface Roughness tests
- Tensile tests
- Impact (Charpy) Test
- Painting Laboratory Tests
- Cyclic Corrosion Resistance Test
- Spectrometer Analysis
There are internal and external testing and calibrations where MSA (Measurement System Analysis) methods are being used regularly. All external testing and calibration laboratories we work with have relevant accreditations.
Research & Development
The OlgunCelik Product Development Department has been recognized by the Turkish Ministry of Industry and Trade as R&D center since June 18, 2010, and has an innovative and experienced team comprising over 50 engineers and technicians.
With working experience at Full Service Supplier level, OlgunCelik undertakes critical responsibilities in vehicle projects as the design and strategic partner of global vehicle manufacturers. OlgunCelik R&D team has the expertise to participate in suspension development projects, and as a trusted partner, it is fully integrated into client’s product development processes and work together with OEM engineers.
R&D center is continuously developing new methods to reduce the time required to develop optimum design and uses well-known finite elements software to achieve this.
OlgunCelik believes in the benefits of cooperation with universities and taking full advantage of Turkish Ministry of Industry and Trades support for R&D projects, it carries out applied research and design work on finite elements. Additionally, it carries out its innovative R&D projects with the support of the well-known academic consultants by sponsoring the post-graduate theses of its R&D team members.
The company also develops robust leaf spring design methods by using CAE tools. By correlating the theoretical results with real life, it takes into account the effects of variation in production and material parameters and achieves more precise correlation. OlgunCelik sees the results of its R&D efforts through regular patent application submissions and publishes articles at the most prestigious international conferences.
|Registration no||641 002 7719 / Mesir V.D.|
|Type of company||Head Office - Factory|
|Fax||+90 236 460 4087|
- Akbank, İş Bankası
Products Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Key figures Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
20 to 50 million TRY
Executives Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Bay Fikret Çamaşırcıoğlu
(Sales & Marketing Director)
Manager (General Manager)
Activities Olgun Çelik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
- Service provider