Increase Productivity and Preserve Experts Legacy with Rugged Android PDA
Start date: 11 April 2022 01:41
End date: 11 April 2025 01:41
Mobile Makes You Independent
In areas with dangerous emissions, protection functions like a call to the emergency and rescue services that can be automatically sent in a crisis are essential. And these fundamental advantages also speak in favor of mobile devices:
- Rapid decision making through direct communication possibilities,
- Employees no longer have to intervene mechanically and thus physically during measurement and control, resulting in a significant reduction in the error rate and time savings during data collecting through digitized operations,
- Increased efficiency and cooperation of staff assignments without location-related functional constraints,
- Increased safety as the proper decision-making is made based on the availability of accurate information.
Zones 20, 21, and 22 are for dusty environments.
- A zone 0 or 20 is concerned when a potentially explosive atmosphere exists constantly or for lengthy periods of time, that is greater than 10% of the operating or activity duration.
- A zone 1 or 21 is concerned if the potential explosive atmosphere under normal conditions is high, between 0.1 and 10% of the operating or activity time.
- A zone 2 or 22 is concerned if the possibility of a potentially explosive environment existing under normal conditions is low and only for a brief length of time, which is less than 0.1 percent of the operating or activity duration.
Winmate’s new 7” Android ATEX rugged android PDA powered with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660, Octa-core up to 2.2 GHz. The M700DQ8-EX supports comprehensive wireless connectivity and sensors to assist and keep workers connected, even in the most remote locations. Also, it features a 7-inch TFT panel with direct optical bonding and a user-friendly projective capacitive touch screen.
Founded in 1996, Winmate Inc. provides rugged computing devices, Industrial Displays, and embedded solutions for industries operating in challenging environments. Its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, has research development facilities and production lines. Today, Winmate operates globally with offices and service centers worldwide. Winmate's rugged industrial-grade computing solutions drive the advances in Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Its solutions, such as Industrial displays, Panel PCs, Embedded systems, Rugged tablets, Handheld devices, etc., are being adopted by many industries such as Transportation, Marine, Military, Railway, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, and Field services. Winmate also provides product customization and project management services to suit unique customer needs.
For more information, visit www.winmate.com.