ERSİN AYAKKABI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Gain access to a list of prospect companies (and their executives) with related activities or localities
Company information ERSİN AYAKKABI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Next to our own brands, MCP, PAUL BRANCO, TIGLON and OWNDAYS, we offer an extensive collection of in-house developed models to select from. We are also able to follow our client requests and produce Private Label collections for clients around the globe. Great design is followed by traditional craftsmanship to turn ideas in strong commercial products.
ERSIN SHOES AND LEATHER IND.TRD.LTD.CO. today exports 40 percent of their production, the remaining 60 percent is sold in the domestic market. We export to more than fifty countries around the world, including: Canada, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Kosovo, Iraq, Egypt, Israel, Algeria, Tunisia, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Azerbaijan, Russia, Iran, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
ERSIN SHOES AND LEATHER IND.TRD.LTD.CO. is actively looking for expansion of their sales and distribution and searching for reliable business partners to build lasting relationships. We are able and willing to grow our capabilities and capacity in order to meet our business partners requirements. You can meet us at: Micam and Aymod where we will present our latest collection.
|Type of company||Head Office - Branch - Distribution Center - Factory - Registered Office - Sales Office - Service Depot - Warehouse|
Products ERSİN AYAKKABI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Key figures ERSİN AYAKKABI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Executives ERSİN AYAKKABI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Mr. Esen YANPINAR
Executive Assistant (Export Sales Representative)
English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian