Egyptian Commercial Service - Embassy of Egypt
Contact - Egyptian Commercial Service - Embassy of Egypt
23 South Street
London W1K 2XD
Send a message - Egyptian Commercial Service - Embassy of Egypt
Legal information - Egyptian Commercial Service - Embassy of Egypt
Presentation - Egyptian Commercial Service - Embassy of Egypt
Egyptian commercial representation is one of the agencies affiliated with the Ministry of Trade and Industry, and is considered the economic wing of Egyptian diplomacy abroad, the main umbrella for Egypt's international economic relations, and one of the most important entities working in the field of advancing and developing Egypt's foreign trade. It also plays a distinguished leadership role in supporting and developing Egypt's external economic relations both at the level
Trade representation is considered a window and an economic mirror for Egypt in the countries of the world and those international organizations and multiple regional groupings, with the aim of working to develop economic and trade relations. From this standpoint, and in order to achieve this goal, the state has assigned the following tasks and powers to commercial representation:
- Development and promotion of Egyptian exports in foreign markets.
- Organizing imports and searching for the best sources of supply.
- Attracting foreign investments and promoting Egyptian investment projects.
- International exhibitions and markets.
- Commercial and economic media.
- Solving and facing trade disputes.
- Joint committees and agreements.
- Providing important economic information to the relevant Egyptian institutions.