11 Wind Street
Swansea West Glamorgan SA1 1DP
Training can take the form of "open" scheduled courses in the Maltings in Cardiff or the centre of Swansea, company specific training programmes or training at your place of work.
We have been training people to make the most of their computers since 1988.
Computeraid has had major contracts with some of the largest public and private sector organisations and has helped many thousands of small businesses over the years.
Please contact us for a no-obligation chat about your training requirements.
Type of company
Secondary establishment : Branch
+44 1792 610560
Mr Hywel Evans
MD/Chief Operating Officer
- Service provider
- Software, database and information management
- Software, training purposes
- Software, games and entertainment
- Information technology (IT) auditing and consulting services
- Training courses, computing systems, information technology (IT), internet and multimedia
- Training courses, tourism, hospitality, leisure, public relations and event management
- Training courses for learners with special educational needs
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) :
Other education n.e.c. (85590)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) :
Other education n.e.c. (8559)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) :
Other education n.e.c. (8549)
You might also like:
- With Kompass :
Global presence in 70 countries
Detailed and up to date company information
Comprehensive and filtered company directory