Legal information - Angell Welding
|Nature||Head Office - Distribution Center - Factory - Registered Office - Sales Office - Service Depot - Warehouse|
|Describe your Company and attract Business opportunities (SIC07)||Aluminium production (24420)|
|No employees||10-19 Employees|
Presentation - Angell Welding
Our highly trained in-house team has the knowledge and expertise to provide robust solutions to the most taxing of engineering challenges and our buyers employ purchasing and supply synergies throughout our contracts, enabling us to provide your company with effective construction, maintenance and repair services.
We carry out high-quality manufacturing and fabrication work and installation of all things metal, whether it be high volume, critical tolerance engineering or bespoke one-off solutions including the following:
ALUMINIUM WELDING SPECIALISTS
Angell Welding has a long and established history of welding aluminium products from a wide range of industries. Our team are highly skilled and experienced aluminium welders who are involved with every step of the welding process.
We have exceptionally high standards and consult our customers at the every major stage of the process. We work on both commercial and domestic projects and always aim to exceed the customers expectations.
INTERNAL STAIRS & BALCONY SPECIALISTS
Angell Welding’s in-house team design, fabricate and install high quality, beautifully engineered staircases, walkways and gantries, fire escapes, gates and railings.
We have over 30 years commercial and domestic experience and believe we can provide excellent design , fabrication and installation solutions for most properties.
We are fully mobile but for most jobs we prefer to build in-house and assemble on site. However, for larger installations we normally create and install on site.
CERAMIC AND METAL BRAZING SPECIALISTS
At Angell Welding we offer a wide range of welding solutions for commercial and domestic customers, these include TIG, MIG, ARC (MMA), Flux Core Mig (FCAW) and Gas Welding.
Our ceramic and metal brazing welding team have over 30 years experience and are capable of working with a range of materials either on site or from our Surrey based workshop. We are happy to undertake a variety of specialist welding tasks, including aluminium welding and fabrication, stainless steel welding and fabrication, plant and machine repairs, motorsport and custom fabrications to name just a few.
Our highly skilled team and laser cutting machines have been producing exceptional work for years. Based in South London and with a large production facility we help clients all over the world with top quality laser cutting and design services.
We offer a wide range of services including:
• Full installation Service
• Laser cutting and profiling
• CAD/CAM facilities
• CNC bending and punching
• A sheet metal and machine shop
WALKWAYS & STAIRCASE SPECIALISTS
Angell Welding has been fabricating, installing and repairing high quality fire escapes and walkways in the UK for over 30 years. We work with all metals including aluminium, steel and copper.
Our team provide expert advice, design, fabrication and installation solutions with great customer service. We build and install aluminium, steel walkways and staircases and can work from our workshop in Croydon, South East London or on site at your location.
We can also provide walkways and staircase in stainless steel with glass balustrades.
General Information - Angell Welding
Executives - Angell Welding Download the executives list
Mr Ian Angell
Participation - Angell Welding
Other Companies recomended by Kompass:
Key figures - Angell Welding
Activities - Angell Welding
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Structural metal fabrications for building work
- , Space frame structures, metal
- , Load-bearing units, metal, prefabricated
- , Frames, iron and steel, structural, for prefabricated buildings
- , Frames, tubular metal, for buildings and building elements
- , Mezzanine floors, metal
- Swimming pool floors, vertically adjustable
- , Steelwork, prefabricated, for ships
- , Structural light metal fabrications to customer specification
- , Structural steel fabrications to customer specification
- , Welding services for metal parts
- , Staircase and staircase equipment, metal
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) : Aluminium production (24420)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Aluminium production (2442)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Manufacture of basic precious and other non-ferrous metals (2420)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Doors, metal
- , Windows, metal
- Brazing services for metal parts
- Metal cutting services
- Mechanical assembly contractors
- , Structural metal fabrication components for building work
- , Metal floorings
- , Non-structural metal fabrications for walls and facades
- , Non-structural metal fabrications for roofs and coverings
- , Non-structural metal fabrications for ceilings
- , Decorative building elements, metal
- , Panels and sandwich panels, metal
- , Barriers and gates, metal
- , Grilles, fencing, metal
- , Balustrades, railings and safety guards, metal
- , Turnstiles, metal
- , Door and window frames, metal
- , Shutters, blinds, awnings and curtains, metal
- , Skylights/roof lights, metal
- , Masts and pylons, metal
- , Glazed metal structures
- , Slabs, steel
- , Billets, iron and steel
- , Beams, steel and rolled steel
- , Foundation piles, stakes and piles, steel and rolled steel
- , Coils, steel, cold rolled
- , Flat sections, steel, cold rolled
- , Plates, steel, cold rolled
- , Sheets and strips, steel, cold rolled
- , Flats, steel, cold rolled
- , Angles, steel and rolled steel
- , Bars and plates, black steel, large
- , Sheet iron and steel, coated or magnetic
- , Metal presses, hydraulic
- , Metal forging machinery
- , Riveting machines, metalworking