Thomas Fattorini Ltd (London) - - Company Summary
For Namebadges, Medals & Medallions, Insignia & Regalia, Pin badges and corporate jewellery (Cufflinks etc) - made to your specification to ISO9001.
The London Sales office of Thomas Fattorini Ltd established Artist Craftsmen since 1827. Specialising in the design and manufacture of the following:
PLASTIC NAME BADGES.
We manufacture bespoke corporate name badges which are designed, moulded, printed and finished to your precise requirements
We offer name badges that you can name yourself and re-use, or we can permanently name for you. These are also known as window badges.
We also offer ex-stock plastic name badges and acetate conference badges also known as Nameholders. These are available in various sizes.
CIVIC INSIGNIA & NATIONAL AWARDS
National awards, decorations and honours
Civic gifts and silverware, maces, ceremonial scrolls and parchments, silver caskets, maces, freedom keys
CORPORATE JEWELLERY & GIFTS
Corporate Jewellery, such as cufflinks, long service awards, tie pins, tie slides, brooches. Also in precious metals and precious stones. Charity Pin and button badges, vitreous enamel badges.
Uniform Accessories such as earrings, buttons, cufflinks, belt buckles
To include sports trophies and Sports belts. Also glass & acrylic awards, metal plaques, wooden shields. These are made to order.
Ceremonial swords standard British patterns or we can make a sword specifically for you.
These can be in traditional such as Portrait and Art commemorative medals or made to hang off a ribbon, such as military or campaign medals
We export to Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Australasia and North America and Canada
Key phrases: Medallists
Key phrases: Portrait or Commemorative Medals
Key phrases: Military Medals
Key phrases: Medals on Ribbons
Key phrases: Coins and Tokens
Key phrases: Uniform Accessories
Key phrases: Corporate Jewellery
Key phrases: Corporate Merchandise
Type of company
GB 343 4128 78
+44 20 7264 2172
2 to 5 million GBP
- Operating income
Thomas Fattorini Ltd (London) > Main activities
- Service provider
- Trophies and cups
- Medals and decorations
- Badges and escutcheons
Thomas Fattorini Ltd (London) > Secondary activities
- Service provider
- Trimming materials, by use
- Paper for specific purposes
- Printing specialities
- Haberdashery articles, plastic
- Plastic articles for office use
- Vitreous colours, enamels and glazes
- Chisels, taps, dies, threaders, manual reamers, drills and similar tools
- Hunting, fighting and security knives
- Buttons, haberdashery, metal
- Haberdashery metalware NES
- Rescue and emergency equipment and systems NES
- Shaped glass products
- Glass products, NES
- Tools for chipless metal forming machine tools
- Jewellery by material type
- Costume jewellery
- Precious metalware
- Gold plated and silver plated ware
- Religious articles, Christian
- Religious articles, Islamic
- Religious articles, Buddhist and Hindu
- Religious articles, Jewish
- Coins and tokens
- Festival and party articles and decorations
- Cocoa bean processing and chocolate making plant and equipment
- Promotional articles and corporate giftware
You might also like:
Do you manage a company?
Register your company on Kompass for free to enhance your online presence. Contact potential prospects to help develop and build your business.Register your company for free