Russell Finex Ltd
Established in 1934 and with innovation at the core of its business, Russell Finex are worldwide leaders in the manufacturing of sieving machines and self-cleaning filters, providing market leading solutions to a wide variety of processing industries including food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, coatings, ceramics, metallurgy and water processing and recycling.
With companies in the UK, USA, Belgium and India, and sales offices in Spain, France, Germany, China and Scandinavia Russell Finex offer a strong network of experienced agents and distributors worldwide. Russell Finex have been engineering processing equipment for the global market for 80 years and have been supplying vibrating sieving machines and self-cleaning industrial filter equipment to more than 140 countries. Russell Finex also provide custom built solutions to meet unique processing requirements.
The range of check screening vibratory screeners, vibratory sifters, pneumatic sieving machines ensure correct product quality of wet or dry applications while removing all over-sized contamination. Products in this range include the vibratory screener Russell Compact Sieve®, Russell Compact Airlock Sieve. and Russell Blow Thru Sieve.
Grading sieves separate up to 5 product fractions increasing sieving accuracy and efficiency, and includes the Finex Separator, Eco Separator® and the Finex Range of vibratory separation equipment.
Liquid solid separation equipment is ideal when processing liquids, in particular removing or recovering solids from liquids. The product range of centrifugal separators and centrifugal screeners includes the Liquid Solid Separator, Finex Separator, Russell Compact Sieve® and Eco Separator®.
Ultrasonic sieve deblinding systems are used to eliminate mesh blinding and blockage, which is a common problem when sieving and screening dry powders. The Vibrasonic® Deblinding System enables finer meshes to be used, increasing screening capacity and reducing mesh breakage on your industrial screeners.
Russell Finex sieving equipment can be used within a range of industries and applications so whether you are looking to check screen milk powder within the food industry, remove pharmaceutical contaminants using the Russell range of vibratory sifters or grade ceramic and metal powders, Russell Finex will have a sieving solution for you.
The range of industrial automatic self-cleaning filters is ideal for removing oversize contamination from liquids. The self-cleaning filter range includes vertical, horizontal, in-line, sanitary, high temperature /jacketed liquid filters and the Filter Management System. for automatic filtration.
Russell filtration machinery for applications such as liquid paint inks and dyes while the range of sanitary filters can be used within the food industry for applications such as filtering liquid chocolate and straining honey.
To view in French click here.
To view in German click here.
To view in Spanish click here.
To view in Italian click here.
To view in Swedish click here.
To view in Turkish click here.
To view in Portugese click here.
To view in Dutch click here.
Vibratory Industrial Sifter
Vibratory Sieves and Screeners
Industrial Automatic Self-Cleaning Liquid Filters
Year Established: 1934
Registration no : 00294532
Type of company : Headquarters
- Blow Thru Sieve
- Compact 3in1 Sieve
- Compact Airlock Sieve
- Compact Airswept Sieve
- Compact Sieve®
- Eco Separator
- Finex Separator
- Mini Sifter
- Russell Eco Filter®
- Russell Finex
- liquid Solid Separator
Russell Finex Product Range (English)View catalogue
- Central Asia
- Middle East
- Central/East Europe
- Western Europe
- North America
- Central America
- South America
Main activitiesRussell Finex Ltd provides :
- Mixers and blenders for the chemical industry (P)
- Filters and strainers, metal (P)
- Filters and strainers for the chemical industry (P)
- Bolting and filter cloths. Gauze
- Ebonite products (P)
- Subcontractors for the chemical industry (P)
- Wire mesh and netting, metal (P)
- Fabrics, metal wire (P)
- Tools and equipment for the jewellery industry (P)
- Agricultural and horticultural tools (P)
- Machinery and equipment for the food industry NES (P)
- Sugar beet processing machinery and equipment, industrial (P)
- Sugar cane processing machinery and equipment, industrial (P)
- Sugar confectionery making plant and equipment (P)
- Starch and glucose/dextrose production machinery and equipment (P)
- Grain and maize/corn pre-processing machinery and equipment, industrial (P)
- Flour, semolina and rice milling and processing machinery and equipment (P)
- Bakery machinery and equipment (P)
- Coffee, tea and chicory processing plant and equipment (P)
- Edible vegetable oil and fat processing plant and equipment (P)
- Casein and lactose plant and equipment (P)
- Dairy industry machinery and equipment (P)
- Condensed and powdered milk manufacturing plant and equipment (P)
- Cheese making machinery and equipment (P)
- Ice cream making and dispensing machinery and equipment (P)
- Distillery machinery and equipment (P)
- Wine production plant and equipment (P)
- Brewery plant and equipment (P)
- Cider production plant and equipment (P)
- Soft drink and fruit juice production plant and equipment (P)
- Drinks industry machinery and equipment NES (P)
- Fertiliser production plant and equipment (P)
- Centrifuges for the chemical industry (P)
- Screeners for the chemical industry (P)
- Granulators for the chemical industry (P)
- Filters and strainers for the chemical industry, by use (P)
- Filters, liquid fuel (P)
- Filters, paint (P)
- Filters, varnish (P)
- Filters, ink (P)
- Filters, process water (P)
- Filters for the food industry (P)
- Filters for the drinks and beverages industry (P)
- Filters and filtration equipment for the plastics and rubber processing industries (P)
- Filters, oil, industrial (P)
- Filters, cutting fluid and coolant (P)
- Filters, dewatering (P)
- Filters, pulp and papermaking production equipment (P)
- Filters for liquids to customer specification (P)
- Separators for the chemical industry
- Laboratory equipment, general
- Laboratory equipment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic (P)
- Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics production plant and equipment (P)
- Granulators and driers combined, continuous, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries (P)
- Blenders, granulators and driers combined, pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Blenders and granulators combined, pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Granulators, pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Sieves, metal, for the pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Filters for the pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Recovery plant, powders from filters, pharmaceutical industry (P)
- Rubber processing machinery and equipment (P)
- Screening and purifying equipment and equipment for paper pulp production (P)
- Machinery and equipment, ceramics industry (P)
- Machinery and equipment for ceramic products (P)
- Water, sewage and industrial effluent treatment plant and equipment (P)
UK Sales Manager
Screening machines for the powder coatings industry
Published on Tuesday, 22 July 2014 12:49
The powder coating industry has seen double-digit growth in the US and Europe. Every type of coating that is manufactured needs to be processed through a vibration screening machine or filtered at some stage to guarantee its quality.
With rising raw material costs and a slowing market manufacturers are being forced to look more closely at all aspects of their business to maintain growth and profitability. By installing a vibration screening machine within the production process, manufacturers can eliminate contamination and compared to rotary units, this vibratory equipment is simple to dismantle and clean. With over 75 years’ experience Russell Finex can offer high performance check screening machines to help within the powder coatings manufacturing industry.
Centrifugal separator for Potato Starch | Russell Finex
Published on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 10:00
Demonstration video of a centrifugal separator for Potato Starch
The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™ is a centrifugal separation equipment that offers companies an effective way of removing waste water. This centrifugal screener is an unique machine that continuously removes fibrous and soft oversize solids from liquids. It helps increase productivity while handling high flow rates up to 100,000 l/hr.
In order to reduce biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) a centrifugal separator from Russell Finex was installed to ensure that any discharged water could be safely disposed back into the public water system, which helped significantly reduce disposal costs.
Watch this demonstration video of the centrifugal separator in action efficiently separating potato starch, or find out how Russell Finex can help you increasing product quality in your industry.
Other popular demonstration videos of Russell Finex screening machines and industrial liquid filters:
Vibratory Grader for Chocolate Brownie Pieces
Published on Tuesday, 1 July 2014 10:10
Recovery and reprocessing is essential for any process line to ensure product wastage is minimized. This demonstration video shows the grading of recovered chocolate brownie pieces into 2 fractions using the screening machine Finex Separator™, a market leading vibratory grader. Installed with a single deck and 2mm mesh screen, fines and oversize can be obtained allowing for reuse of the 2 cuts. Up to 4 separator decks can be installed on the Finex Separator™ providing accurate grading and separation in one operation. Please read more about grading chocolate brownies.
To find out more demonstration videos of screening machines and industrial filters for liquids from Russell Finex please click here.
Russell Finex can help your industry with innovative and high quality vibratory screening machines or grading sieves, Liquid Solid Separation equipment and industrial self cleaning filters for liquids. Visit our website and contact us to receive all information you need to improve the quality of your products.
Russell Finex helps Nestlé safeguard product quality at their new 26,000 tonnes/year milk powder processing plant in Chile
Published on Thursday, 12 June 2014 15:10
With a continued commitment to developing operations, and a change in society for a healthier lifestyle leading to increased demand of milk powder products, Nestlé have invested in a new factory in Osorno, Chile. The new factory is one of the most technologically advanced dairy factories of its kind and is used to produce a range of milk products with added nutritional value. Requiring the highest quality machinery, Russell Finex, a long term supplier to Nestlé, provided purpose built screening solutions for the new plant. Traditionally rotary sifters have been used for the screening of powders. However this method of screening presents many problems, such as little oversize being collected and mesh breakage. Therefore there has been a move to use gravity fed circular vibratory sieves as an alternative. Following a consultation with a Russell Finex Sales Representative, it was decided that the Russell Compact Sieve® would best meet Nestlé’s requirements. Unlike conventional vibrating screeners, the high performance of the Russell Compact Sieve® is able to screen milk powder at a finer mesh size without compromising flow rates, preventing the sieve from becoming a bottleneck in the process. Constructed in the highest quality stainless steel, the Russell Compact Sieve® is enclosed for total containment, easy to clean between batches, allowing operators to strip down and clean the machines without tools.