- Company Summary
Welcome to the Gordon Ellis & Co. The company comprises three specialist businesses: Home Healthcare Safety Products, Rotational Moulding, and Precision Machinery of Wood and Composites.
The three businesses have several things in common: they all benefit from investment in the very latest machinery; they are all genuinely innovative, helping customers to put brand new products and concepts on the market; and they all recognise and respond to the customer's need for competitive pricing and dependable service.
Gordon Ellis & Co traces its history back over a hundred years and while it is proud of its roots, it also has a very forward-looking mentality. With a newly extended manufacturing site and a long-serving staff numbering over 120, we now supply a broad variety of high quality products to more than 30 countries
World leaders in high quality rotational moulding (rotamoulding, rotomoulding) for vehicles and marine transport, point-of-sale, medical, outdoor and leisure, industrial products. Built on the experience of producing the company's own range of high quality healthcare products. We have eleven moulding machines of varying capabilities to suit clients demands moulding from 100mm to 2500mm diameters. Unique technology in moulding multi-shot multi-layer, foamed thermoplastics, cross-linked polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, nylon, polyamides. Sourcing low cost tool-making from UK, Europe, USA and Far East. In-house tool maintenance. In-house finishing and assembly including spraying, and coating. In-house design and engineering teams ready to work with clients' teams to produce to precise standards and costs.
- HSBC. Castle Donington
- British Health Care Trades Ass, British Furnishing Manufacturing Ass.
Ms. Fiona Ellis-winkfield
Mr. W. E.
Mr. D. R.
Ms. A. H.
Mrs. S. S.
Mr. D. S.
Head of Sales & Marketing
- Service provider
- Thermoplastics processing services
- Moulding services, matched metal die, for thermoplastics
- Transfer moulding services for thermoplastics
- Moulding services for thermoplastic composites
- Moulding services, thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Moulding services for packaging, display and advertising articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for fancy goods and travel requisites, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for household articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for office articles and stationery, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for toilet and hygiene articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for building, furniture and sanitary articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for electric and electronic articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for clothing and footwear articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for clock making, jewellery and religious articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for games, toys, sport and camping articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for optical, photographic and cine equipment, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for cosmetic and perfumery articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for medical, surgical and pharmaceutical articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for vehicles, thermoplastics
- Plastic moulding services
- Multi-operational woodworking machines
- Service provider
- Carpentry and structural woodwork
- Decorative articles, for gardens, wooden
- Wood machining to customer specification
- Publishing: Educational materials for science and technical studies
- Plastic products for transport infrastructure
- Dental equipment and instruments
- Physiotherapy and spa equipment
- Beds, trolleys and fittings, hospital and medical
- Storage furniture, hospital and medical
- Waste bins and waste-paper baskets
- Concrete products
- Plastic moulding equipment and machinery
- Display stands
- Earth-moving machinery and equipment
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) :
Architectural activities (71111)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) :
Architectural activities (7111)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) :
Architectural and engineering activities and related technical consultancy (7110)
You might also like:
You might also like:
Do you manage a company?
Register your company on Kompass for free to enhance your online presence. Contact potential prospects to help develop and build your business.Register your company for free
Purchase detailed company information
EXPORT THE COMPANY PROFILE : Gordon Ellis & Co.Purchase detailed company information in PDF format