- Company Summary
George Fischer offer a comprehensive range of piping system components for use in most pressure piping applications. A full range of plastic pipes, fittings and valves in PVC-U, PVC-C, PP, PE, PVDF & PVDF-HP is complemented by a range of actuators and process control equipment. Also available is a comprehensive range of pipefitter's equipment for the installation of plastics piping systems. Process Cooling. Secondary piping, secondary containment.
Key phrases: Turbidity Meters
Key phrases: Chlorine Sensors
Type of company
GB 927 2609 14
+44 24 7653 0450
pre-insulated pipework for refrigeration applications
gas pipe fittings from mains to meter
pipe fittings in malleable iron and plastics, plastics valves,
PB water distribution piping system
Signet - Primofit - GF - Coolfit.
malleable iron compression fittings
flow monitoring equipment
piping system, hot & cold heating
- National Westminster Bank Plc
- BPF, SBWWI, EUA, BSRIA, BMTFA
Our automation loop consists of three elements: measurement, control actuation. Measurement encompasses a wide range of measurement technologies and parameters. Most of these products are available in plastic and are offered with dedicated fittings, which integrate our sensors perfectly into your piping system. Control comprises various control functionalities (from simple relays to PID controllers) and all major communication technologies. Actuation includes pneumatic, electric and magnetic actuators, which can be seamlessly combined with all kinds of valves accessories.
- Easy-to-combine Flexible combination and upgrade
- Easy-to-install Seamless integration
- Easy-to-connect State-of-the-art communication technology
- Easy-to-set-up Plug-and-play design
- Easy-to-operate Intuitive menu structure
Our measurement offering will cover your needs: flow, pH, conductivity, level, temperature and various water quality parameters. Corresponding to our piping systems, most sensors are available in plastic and are therefore highly resistant to chemicals. Our plug-and-play measurement products are self explanatory, easy to maintain and are offered with suitable installation fittings.
- Flow Sensors and instruments for mechanical, magnetic, sonic or visual measurement of flow
- Chlorine Chlorine analysing systems designed to accurately measure free chlorine, in applications with varying pH levels
- pH/ORP Sensors and instruments for measurement of pH/ORP also for aggressive media and removal without process shutdown
- Level Sensors and instruments for measurement of level using ultrasonic and hydrostatic pressure
Building Information Modelling (BIM). Models for GF product ranges are now available to download via our website.
What is BIM?
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a process to design, create and maintain a project through its lifetime with the use of an intelligent 3D model. BIM is about everyone in a project understanding the building through the use of a digital model. BIM contributes to structured project information, improved integration, reducing costs, reduced waste and faster construction times.
In May 2011, the UK Government announced in the Construction Strategy the requirement of collaborative 3D BIM to be used on projects by 2016. The main target is to reduce "the capital cost and the carbon burden from the construction and operation of the built environment by 20%".
The reinvention of large electrofusion couplers for quick and reliable connections.
Constructing large dimension pipelines is challenging and requires specific designs of the pipeline components. The GF Piping Systems electrofusion couplers for water and gas applications are therefore made for quick and reliable connection of your pipes and spigot fittings. Even under difficult site conditions the electrofusion couplers from GF Piping Systems provide a long lasting and safe connection thanks to the careful design.
The electrofusion coupler product range of d355-d1200mm consists of two production technologies. Couplers with flex groove design (d-900 - d1200mm) ensuring a good jointing thanks to the special geometry and wall thickness.
Dimensions from d355 to d800mm are provided with the proven technology of active reinforcement (pipe in pipe).
GF Piping System introduces the latest generation of butterfly valves with a completely newly developed all-plastic housing for the lug-style butterfly valve type 578. The product line type 578 combines a long service lifetime with low
torques and offers an ideal combination of quality and durability.
- Industrial Water processing
- Water treatment
- Chemical processing industry
- Seawater desalinisation
- Swimming pools
- Surface engineering
The new engineering app for building technology, utility and industry.
This tool provides the opportunity to calculate pipe dimensions, expansion, including bracket spacing and forces at fixed points, also pressure losses and temperature of pipe surfaces for individual piping systems. The output values can be sent via e-mail.
With the integrated QR-Code Scanner, additional information about products and systems can quickly be retrieved.
The GF Pipe Engineering Tool is available in the App Store now!
GF FLOW CALCULATING APP
Our free FlowCalc App is the ideal planning tool for on-site measurement of pipe diameters and flow velocity. This handy iPhone app makes it possible to calculate the right diameter for your pipe system - even if there is no specialist in the vicinity.
The GF Flow Calculating App is available in the App Store now!
The full-plastic diaphragm valve 604 / 605 with integrated pneumatic actuator from GF Piping Systems ensures best flow performance in compact design. With this corrosion free valve we offer an additional product with the most economic price-performance
ratio which is suitable for many applications.
- COMPACT DESIGN enables installation in limited spaces
- MAINTENANCE FREE no re-torquein due to full plastic corrosion free design
- BEST FLOW optimised flow geometry increases flow rate
- LONG LIFETIME reliable over a high number of cycles
d20 / DN15 / 1/2"
Operation options: FC, FO, DA
Diaphragms: PTFE, FPM, EPDM
Connection options with true union or spigot version
Available standards: Metric, ASTM, BS
- No Multi-layer application required.
- New gap filling properties.
- Time Saving and easy to apply.
- No special cleaner required, standard Tangit cleaner can be used.
- Without chlorinated solvents, less impact on health and environment.
- High chemical resistance for use with critical media e.g. concentrated, inorganic and oxidising acids.
Features, Advantages, Benefits
• Revolutionary Closure Coupling Design
• Innovative Centralizer Design
• Factory Assembled and 100% Tested Fittings
• Cut Length Guidance System
• Extensive Standard Part Selection
• Modular Components
• Multiple Leak Detection Options
• Reliable Construction
• GF Quality
• Custom Fabrication Available
Installation versatility allows simultaneous joining throughout a system or in combination with patented closure couplings which enable practical compliance with the ASME B31.3 requirement for visual inspection of all primary joint connections during the pressure test before closing the secondary piping joint.
Double-See is suitable for a wide range of applications including water and waste water treatment, chemical delivery, dosing and processing, microelectronics, life sciences, metal working/finishing, waste collection, and many others.
- Operating income
Mr. R. Trevaskis
Mr. I. Ross
Mr. D. Outhwaite
Sales & Marketing Director
Mr. S.C. Alder
- Service provider
- Couplings and fittings, plastic, for pipes and hoses
- Tube and hose couplings, polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC)
- Tube and hose fittings, plastic
- Pipe fittings, polyethylene (PE)
- Pipe fittings, polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Pipe fittings, plastic, moulded
- Pipe fittings, plastic, weldable
- Fittings, plastic, for heating and sanitary installation pipes
- Fittings, plastic, for industrial and dangerous waste pipes
- Fittings, plastic, for compressed air pipes
- Pipes, tubes, ducts and hoses, plastic
- Pipes and tubes, polypropylene (PP)
- Pipes and tubes, polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Pipes and tubes, polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Pipes and tubes, plastic, high pressure
- Pipes and tubes, plastic, small bore
- Pipes and tubes, plastic, medium bore
- Pipes and tubes, plastic, large bore
- Pipes and tubes, plastic, corrosion resistant
- Tubing, plastic, corrosion proof
- Tubing, plastic, rigid
- Valves, cocks, taps and fittings, plastic
- Service provider
- Pipes, tubes, ducts and hoses, plastic, by use
- Plastic products for the building industry
- Pipe, tube and hose fittings, metal
- Safety and relief valves, metal
- Pneumatic valves
- Flow meters
- Flow meters
- Flow control equipment
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) :
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) :
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies (4674)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) :
Wholesale of construction materials, hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies (4663)
You might also like:
Avon Bridge Conservatorie...
Pipes, tubes, ducts and hoses, plastic, by use
Valves, cocks, taps and fittings, plastic
Jointings, packings and gaskets, plastic
Flooring, roofing and wall coverings, plastic, for the building industry
You might also like:
Do you manage a company?
Register your company on Kompass for free to enhance your online presence. Contact potential prospects to help develop and build your business.Register your company for free
Purchase detailed company information
EXPORT THE COMPANY PROFILE : George Fischer Sales LtdPurchase detailed company information in PDF format