G F M UK Ltd - - Company Summary
Suppliers of CNC Machinery including Ultrasonic Knife, Routing and Tape Laying, First Class Sub-contract Profile Cutting Service using abrasive Waterjet, Ultrasonic Knife and 3 axis Routing.
Ultrasonic knife cutting also with the ability to bevel materials.
The GFM Ultrasonic Knife Cutting machine has a wide range of applications from Flooring to Aerospace.
The Ultrasonic Knife can cut a variety of materials including Glass Fibre, Kevlar and Carbon Fibre, either in dry cloth or pre-preg, UD or Woven.
We can cut consolidated stacks up to 20mm thick, and honeycomb materials as well as a range of soft and difficult to cut materials such as vinyl, rubber, leather and lace the Ultrasonic Knife extremely versatile.
With the GFM patented presser foot system, the Ultrasonic profiling of dry, loose weave fabrics, can now be successfully achieved with outstanding edge quality.
GFM Ultrasonic cutting systems cut faster, more accurately and with a better edge quality than other machines available
Type of company
+44 1933 402884
G F M UK Ltd > Main activities
- Service provider
- Mechanical construction services
- Metal cutting services
- Wood machining to customer specification
G F M UK Ltd > Secondary activities
- Service provider
- Stoneworking services
- Glass machining contractors
- Ceramic machining contractors
- Wood milling and moulding machines
- Blast furnaces
- Steel production plant and machinery
- Furnaces, kilns, ovens, for metal smelting and melting
- Rolling mill plant
- Metal extrusion machinery
- Die-casting, continuous and injection casting machinery and equipment
- Metal surface treatment plant and equipment
- Flame welding and cutting machinery and equipment for metal
- Metal milling machines
- Ultrasonic measuring equipment
- Gamma ray equipment
- X-ray equipment
- Ultraviolet (UV) equipment
- Infrared equipment
- Carpet and tapestry making machinery and equipment
- Machinery and equipment for the clothing industry NES
- Centrifuges for the chemical industry
- Distillation equipment for the chemical industry
- Laboratory equipment, general
- Laboratory equipment, specialised
- Raw rubber processing equipment
- Raw rubber vulcanising machinery and equipment
- Plastic extrusion equipment and machinery
- Plastic moulding equipment and machinery
- Thermoforming machines for plastics
- Machining equipment for plastics
- Glass-cutting machinery and equipment
- Rubber machining services
- Machining contractors for plastic
- Mechanical assembly contractors
- Civil engineering contractors NES
- Metallurgy and mechanical engineering consultants
You might also like:
Do you manage a company?
Register your company on Kompass for free to enhance your online presence. Contact potential prospects to help develop and build your business.Register your company for free
Purchase detailed company information
EXPORT THE COMPANY PROFILE : G F M UK LtdPurchase detailed company information in PDF format