Barrettine Industrial is a trading division of JV Barrett & Co. Ltd. The group's primary function is the manufacture and distribution of a series of chemical products into a wide range of markets. The core of our distribution is solvents and chemicals, and we offer a comprehensive range of products, all of which are pure virgin and made to the highest quality and specification.
Our complete range of products includes alcohols, ketones, esters, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, and chlorinated solvents plus an extensive range of formulated products made to our own or our customer's specification.
We are one of the few solvent distributors who can supply into the small pack market, into the drum distribution market and also bulk tankers.
As responsible primary distributors, we have total control over the entire life of all our products, and maintain stringent quality control standards throughout.
Registration no : 01675749
Type of company : Headquarters
- Central Asia
- Middle East
- Central/East Europe
- Western Europe
- North America
- Central America
- South America
Main activitiesBarrettine provides :
- Chemicals for building materials (D)
- Pigments, natural, by use (D)
- Colourants for leather, rubber, plastics and cosmetics
- Polyphenols, aldehydes, ketones, quinones (P)
- Hydrocarbons and halocarbons
- Lubricants, petroleum based (P)
- Basic chemical products for cosmetics, perfumes, detergents and soaps (P)
- Chemicals for textiles (P)
- Chemicals for papermaking, printing and photography (P)
- Chemicals and auxiliaries for rubber and plastics
- Chemicals for the basic metal industries (P)
- Chemicals, by use, NES (P)