- Company Summary
We are one of the world's largest designers and manufacturers of gas springs.
Camloc Motion Control Limited is a leading designer and manufacturer of an extensive range of gas springs, dampers, brackets and end fittings, providing quality engineered solutions that you can rely on, time and time again.
Since 1989, literally millions of Camloc gas springs have been manufactured by Camloc Motion Control Ltd in the United Kingdom and supplied to thousands of customers worldwide, across a variety of industry sectors.
Camloc Gas Springs and Dampers provide direct support for safely lifting, positioning, lowering and counterbalancing weights.
Key words: Gas Springs; Struts and Dampers
Key phrases: Gas Springs
Key phrases: Struts and Dampers
Swift & Sure
gas spring - self-contained solution for supporting, counterbalancing, tensioning and damping
Stop & Stay
gas spring - multi-position holding of a counter balanced weight over the entire stroke of the gas spring
gas spring - eliminates the need for separate safety rods in critical lift-assist applications
gas spring - adjustable force gas spring (fitted with a valve)
gas spring - can be stopped at any position during operation
Click & Lock
gas spring - locks or stops in any position (button actuated)
provide a controlled arrest of a weight or lid across a variety of industrial applications
Mr. Tony Calvert
Mr. T. O.
Mr. M. P.
Mr. A. H.
Mrs. J. B.
Ms. D. M.
- Service provider
- Springs, by use
- Springs, relief valve
- Springs for trailers and caravans
- Springs for railways and tramways
- Springs for the aircraft industry
- Springs for the aerospace industry
- Springs for the electrical industry
- Springs for the motor vehicle industry
- Springs for agricultural machinery
- Springs for sports equipment and accessories
- Springs for marine equipment
- Springs for precision equipment
- Springs for office machinery
- Air springs and hydraulic shock absorbers
- Service provider
- Fasteners and fixing devices, metal, industrial
- Ironmongery and hardware for coachwork
- Internal combustion engine components NES
- Pump components and accessories
- Pneumatic tools and machines
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oil hydraulic equipment
- Shaft couplings for industrial use
- Flow control equipment
- Regulators (controlling equipment)
- Control systems, automatic
- Motor vehicle body spare parts
- Motor vehicle steering and suspension parts
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (GB 2007) :
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) :
Manufacture of wire products, chain and springs (2593)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) :
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. (2599)
You might also like:
Do you manage a company?
Register your company on Kompass for free to enhance your online presence. Contact potential prospects to help develop and build your business.Register your company for free
Purchase detailed company information
EXPORT THE COMPANY PROFILE : Arvin Motion Control LtdPurchase detailed company information in PDF format